[LMB] Cordelia's Collegiate Sport?

baur baur baur at chello.at
Wed Jun 9 12:02:47 BST 2021

gliding in the desrt is btw quite a thing

the Bitterwasser lodge in the Namib desert is famous for the number of gliding records that have been flown there ..

http://wp.bitterwasser.com/wordpress/

btw - those palm tree alleys - one palm is traditional planted for every FAI diammond C award flown and foer every wold record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6NwGnmg3mY

servus

markus