[LMB] Exams

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:53:14 BST 2021

Matija said:

>, given Miles' penchant for over-preparation, I wouldn't be
> surprised if he could have passed 60% of first year classes (and some of
> the second year's, too) on the day he took the entrance exam.

We aren't told specifically how much of the final mark depends on practical
work and how much on written exams. We have no doubt that Miles would have
received top marks on all exams; and his practical work happened with the
Dendarii fleet, which he could have discussed with the examiners in
meetings. I'm sure that any catching-up work was covered in record time.

I have no doubt that he spent a lot of his teens reading books covering
the material, some of them probably written by his father.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>