[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 18:12:33 BST 2021

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 06:00:12 +0000, Gwynne Powell
<gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Related to the vaccination question: How strong was your reaction to
>the shot?
>
>I had a high temperature for a day or so, felt very blah. Had a little bit of
>tenderness in the arm. But over all, nothing too strong.
>
>Did you have a strong reaction? Was there a similar reaction to the second
>shot, if you've had it yet?

Had the AZ version.

First shot wiped me out for 36 hours; flu-like symptoms, followed by
fatigue and coldy symptoms for another day or so.  Due to geographical
convenience, we went from the vaccination site to Costco, and I had to
ignore the signs and sit on the furniture display, while she rounded up
groceries.

Second shot; same, but in a smaller font. :)

Minor symptoms for around 12 hours.

Neither time did I have any discomfort at the injection site.

--
There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth.  We are all crew.  - Marshall McLuhan