[LMB] Madness

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:47:00 BST 2021

One of the best ways and the oldest way to deal with PTSD has always been
group therapy with people who shared the same experience. Several of these
group therapies popped up after the Vietnam war.
One aspect of PTSD related to war, was the long term effects of undiagnosed
brain damage due to concussions from explosives during combat. There are
some similarities related to football players who have shown PTSD type
effects from a career of the game.