[LMB] AKICOT:L Kindle Help

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:51:41 BST 2021

Oh, I have bible software on my computer that works fine, but it (the PC)
isn't portable.

I also have a small laptop (left over from the Netbook generation) with the
same stuff on it, and it is portable, but the battery isn't good for much
anymore.

it would be lovely if one could navigate thru things like the bible (book,
chapter, verse) in Kindle as easily as in a PC, so that one could just
carry the Kindle to church or study sessions.