[LMB] Startle reflex was Re: Madness

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Thu Jun 10 21:57:36 BST 2021

I have a notable startle reflex (always have) -- and I had a loving,
stable family with no alcohol/drug problems, and an untraumatic
upbringing.

I attribute it much more to the ability and/or need to shut out the
outside world in order to concentrate on a task. Could also be related to
one's underlying level of neuroticism and reaction to stressors.

And I don't think it's the same as PTSD.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca