[LMB] Cordelia's Collegiate Sport?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:14:59 BST 2021

I wonder if there ever have been  studies of how centrifugal gravity
effects humans. I'm sure that spin induced gravity will effect people
differently then mass induced gravity.
      Science fiction writers always assume that people will have no
problem adjusting to centrifugal gravity. However I'm not sure that's the
case. They might step off the shuttle collapse and barf all over the deck
because their inner ear may not process what's happening.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021, 2:39 PM Markus Baur via Lois-Bujold <