[LMB] OT: Masks

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Fri Jun 11 11:21:33 BST 2021

Well, the OFFICIAL word is that if you have had the two shots of the
vaccine, you don't need to wear a mask in public EXCEPT for close
contact, transit, schools, Doctor's offices, and the choice of
individual store keepers. I got the second shot in February. Southern
Brooklyn does not have a particularly high vaccination rate.

Harvey