[LMB] OT: Masks

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 00:44:43 BST 2021

NYC will probably hit the 70% vax rate and "herd immunity" by the end of
the week.

but herd immunity only works if everybody/every place/locale is up to
whatever percentage the medical people think is needed this week.

all of NYC being there isn't enough: people travel to and from NYC all the
time. they all need to be vaccinated at that same rate (or higher) too.