[LMB] Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 11:39:40 BST 2021

Colonizing space is a huge challenge for humanity, no doubt, but I believe
we will prevail. There will be many lives lost, and many ruins left behind.
However Humanity is a living organism that does thrive on challenge. There
will be people who are willing to risk their lives and families to
challenge a new harsh environment. It's just the nature of some people to
strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
I believe we will become a interstellar civilization. It's just a matter of
time.

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021, 3:31 AM baur baur via Lois-Bujold <