[LMB] ot: 2 fun books on sale

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sun Jun 13 21:32:08 BST 2021

Jerrie note this book was on sale:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021, Sylvia McIvers wrote:
> For those who look stuff up...  there's another mystery by the same name.
> Booked for murder ; and, Hostage to murder
> Author: Val McDermid

This is the fifth book in McDermid's Lindsay Gordon series, which is
excellent (I prefer it to her more recent serial killer series). It hits a
lot of my fave plot points: Scotland, journalism, political analysis,
left-wing activism -- even girls' school stories!

So, not on sale AFAIK, but recommended.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor