[LMB] OT: Practice for terraforming Beta Colony on Earthly deserts.

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 05:05:13 BST 2021

If Elon Musk says,  "I'm going to colonize the Moon who's with me?" People
will give him the money. So there is capital available for a luner colony
especially if rare Earth minerals are up for grabs and if we develop
helium-3 reactors the demand to mine the Moon would triple.

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021, 9:44 AM Pouncer via Lois-Bujold <