[LMB] OT: Practice for terraforming Beta Colony on Earthly deserts.

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 00:02:48 BST 2021

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021, 5:08 PM Joel Polowin

> Unfortunately, the prospect of mining 3He from the moon is rather less
> positive than a lot of space enthusiasts like to talk up.

(Math snipped)

I recently started watching "The Expanse" the TV show and it didn't make
commercial space use look fun for the employees,  either. It started off
like giant, low grav Amazon warehouse jobs where your cost-minded bosses
controlled the water and air quality. And then it got considerably worse.