[LMB] Paging Ma Kosti OT:

Jelbelser jelbelser at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 01:15:50 BST 2021

> On Jun 16, 2021, at 4:46 PM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have a spice mix equal parts cinnamon, cloves, salt, pepper (well, less
> pepper by popular request)  that I use over chicken buried in onions.
> Delicious.  Makes the house smell great.
>
> But now I need a no-meat no-fowl way of serving this spice mix.  (fish,
> eggs, are ok)
>
> Any ideas?
Kugel. Sauteed vegetables (cabbage and onions [I like to have cabbage and onions with noodles], squash/zucchini and onions).  Or roasted vegetables. French toast. Muffins and quick breads. Baked winter squash. I might adjust the salt and pepper levels for sweetish things, but cinnamon and cloves are standard in lots of things, and just about everything has salt, unless one needs to limit it.

Janet in TN