[LMB] OT: Masks

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 01:40:11 BST 2021

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:08:54 +0200, Markus Baur via Lois-Bujold
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:

>Am 11.06.2021 um 12:21 schrieb Harvey Fishman:
>> Well, the OFFICIAL word is that if you have had the two shots of the
>> vaccine, you don't need to wear a mask in public EXCEPT for close
>> contact, transit, schools, Doctor's offices, and the choice of
>> individual store keepers. I got the second shot in February. Southern
>> Brooklyn does not have a particularly high vaccination rate.
>
>in that case - beware the ides of october

One of my wife's friends is a head teacher.  She's been officially
advised to prepare for no live teaching come September, probably until
January.

Whatever the public announcements may say, the powers that be are
expecting another wave.
--
In whose delusional mind is democracy made better by allowing rich people
to control more of it?  - Jon Stewart