[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Damien Sullivan phoenix at mindstalk.net
Thu Jun 17 03:32:27 BST 2021

On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 06:00:12AM +0000, Gwynne Powell wrote:

> Related to the vaccination question: How strong was your reaction to
> the shot?

Moderna.  Night of first shot, restless, and hot, probably very mild
fever -- I don't have a thermometer.  Second shot, I slept to 3 PM the
next day, more fever, still nothing bad.  Injection site hurt for a day,
but I could still move my arm fully.

After both shots I walked around for a couple hours -- site was near a
park I didn't otherwise get to -- and after the second shot I made sure
to move my arm a lot for the 15 minute waiting period.  May have helped.

My boss had Moderna, and after the first shot he couldn't raise his arm
more than 90 degrees.

-xx- Damien X-)