[LMB] Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Jun 17 04:53:11 BST 2021

There’s an old saying that Americans are strange in that 100 years is long time and 100 miles is a short distance.
48 years ago, right after we got married, we visited my new brother-in-law who lived 90 miles from the rest of Gayle’s family. The rest of her family thought that a 180 mile round trip would require an overnight stay. Gayle and I, routinely drove that long for a spur of the moment outing.

William A Wenrich