[LMB] Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Kenton Schoen kdschoen1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 05:36:58 BST 2021

So that's why I see so many complaints about clothing lacking pockets;
can't carry sheep to keep the hands warm.  I recently saw a news item about
a young woman who is sewing and selling bonnets with pockets.  Probably not
big enough for sheep though.  Kenton being sympathetic as OZ goes into
winter.