[LMB] ot: _The Masqueraders_ by Georgette Heyer on sale

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:44:12 BST 2021

Harvey Fishman:

Gwynne: I apologise for ... apparently.... any comment I choose to make.
> Would you like to make a list of acceptable - to you - comments I am
> permitted to post?

Do I correctly understand that in the other parts of your life, telling
someone "something incredibly difficult to change about your life is your
own fault, now in so many words SHUT UP" would be an ordinary comment?
This was honestly not a tough one to work out.
You quite often say things that are friendly and a real contribution to the
conversation, but this was so very much not one of them.