[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Mark Allums mark at allums.email
Thu Jun 17 22:26:31 BST 2021

I can't remember if I chimed in on this, so I will, now.  I had covid in
January, two weeks of medium flu.  I can't smell at all, and things
taste funny.  I am short of breath a lot more.  I got vaccinated anyway,
which they recommended at the time. Now they say getting covid once,
won't get it again, unless it's some horrid variant.  So maybe the
vaccine is still good for something. (Moderna, FYI.)

And today, I had my first colonoscopy!  Fun.  Apparently, when I pooped
in a jar and mailed it off, they found blood.  But today, the doc didn't
even find polyps. So I am good for 5 years!  (Blood may me from
hemorrhoids. Or higher up my digestive tract.)

Mark A.