[LMB] Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Jun 17 23:31:02 BST 2021

I have read that the wagon trains crossing the plains tried to average 20 miles / day.
I can’t remember where I heard it (possibly from a Heinlien book) but the first day they would go less than half that so

  1.   They could get practice setting up the camp in a relatively secure area and
  2.  They could get back to town to pick up things forgotten.

Think of the advice Dag gave about the number of draft animals needed and the harnesses.

William A Wenrich