[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 02:32:53 BST 2021

Had both shots (Pfizer) in February -- the first on the first Friday of the
month and the second on the last Friday. NO pain, the shots were so
smoothly done I barely felt them -- I congratulated and thanked the nurse
or tech that administered them -- and just a tiny bit of soreness at the
injection site (upper arm) the next day -- I actually poked around on my
upper arm to see if I could feel it at all.. No redness and only very
slight swelling, and even the soreness disappeared very soon.