[LMB] Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 03:01:32 BST 2021

Back in the eighties I had the job of writing a newsletter  and then make
copies on a Gestetner mimeograph machine. The first time I used it I made
every mistake in the book, first putting the stencil on backwards.
Eventually I finished the job but when I took the stencil off the drum
static electricity made my shirt attractive to the inked up stencil sheet
which promptly stuck to my brand new shirt. Last year I was Secretary to my
historical society. I used my laptop emailed the minutes to the printer in
the museum and just pushed the button on the printer and voila Minutes.