[LMB] Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 03:21:50 BST 2021

Back in the 1840s it took months to cross the US. Today in my car it would
take me 5 days from South Carolina to California. I could do it a day
earlier but I like to explore some spot.  Now I live in Nebraska so it
would take me about three days. Eventually what's happening here on Earth
will happen in space.