[LMB] OT: bad covers and much more

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 05:30:07 BST 2021

When I was a youngster I picked up a book about a space alian stranded on
earth who had a . . . Interesting schlong which he kept useing several
times a chapter. Apparently whoever ordered the book for Walden Books
hadn't bothered to double check what  it actually  was about. I think I
read the first chapter and part of the second chapter before I put it away
forever. I was pretty mortified at the time.