[LMB] books for sale on Amazon

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:24:19 BST 2021

Was Gwynne born in Australia?  Yes, it IS possible to emigrate, but doing
so is often far more burdensome than putting up with *insert stupid thing
our respective homelands have done here*.

If she chose to move to Australia, of course, that's a horse of a different
flavor.

Just one data point:
I have a friend (who lives in the US but is from Ireland) whose sister
(also from Ireland) wanted to move to AU. The first try failed because she
couldn't pass the Australian entrance exam for English fluency!!

Later, she tried again and passed. I was told it was because Australia
keeps changing the emphasis they put on various parts of the exam depending
on "conditions".

the moral is, if there is one, if at first  you don't succeed, then try,
try again. (or something).