[LMB] OT: Masks

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 00:55:47 BST 2021

I was talking about walking (which I haven't been able to do for a few
years) and Walter said:

> It’s good to hear there are some people who profited from this hideous
> plague.

I don't know if I'd call it profit, but before COVID started I was still
working and having trouble walking to the bus stop, let alone going further.

I just got back from my walk today. Discovered the way into the part behind
the apartment buildings near my house - near the aforesaid bus stop. I've
been reading a book about how good it was for us to see trees, and though
this is not what you would call a wooded part, it's certainly got some
beautiful huge trees.

My walking isn't exactly back to normal - I'm just not used to it any more.
I had to remind myself to put one foot after the other. I did it, though.
A  half hour walk in total. Onward and upward.

And yes, I wore my mask this time.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.