[LMB] OT: update

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 02:27:00 BST 2021

Still doing ok. I've started looking at assisted living places around town, trying to find something I can afford that isn't so far in the suburb tha it's in the middle of a cornfield.

For more short term plans, InConJunction, the local sci-fi convention is coming up in a couple of weeks, I'm planning to go. I preregistered two years ago and I think I'm ambulatory enough to go. Ill take a walker or a wheelchair and wear a mask.
I just want to be around people who like books as much as i do and be someplace besides a nursing home/rehab facility.
I qualify for the bus systems door to door service here in town, so a ride is not a problem
Yes, I will consult with my therapists I'm gettin cabin fever though