[LMB] OT: moving

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 17:36:32 BST 2021

You were sickened; I was enraged.  I hadn't been able to make it up there
for quite some time, but knowing it was there was always nice.  Uncle
Hugo's/Edgar's was one of my regular stops on a trip to the Cities, along
with dinner at Khan's Mongolian BBQ.

Even Abbie Hoffman knew better: "Random violence produces random political
results.  Why waste even a rock?"  --from *Steal This Book*