[LMB] OT: Practice for terraforming Beta Colony on Earthly deserts.

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 05:25:43 BST 2021

We've had epidemics in the past,  H2N2 AKA the Hongkong flu,
Criptosporidium,  H1N1 flu killed 12,469 people in America  in 2009. And
HIV and AIDS and Ebola. Except for HIV, most of the epidemics didn't hit
the massive amount of people that Covid 19 did. Hopefully we'll be more
prepared the next time a new disease pops up.