[LMB] 5GU holy days recapped

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:04:37 BST 2021

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 1:39 AM Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do the Gods have a realm where they interact?

Other than ours, presumably.

I guess that would depend on whether they're manifestations of physical
effects that go completely beyond the rules we know, or merely are beyond
the understanding of the people of the 5GW.  Human souls lingering while
demons evaporate nigh-instantly suggests the former, but doesn't strictly
require it.

If the gods are phenomena that defy thermodynamics because they're made of
gods-stuff, presumably the totality of gods-stuff makes up its own 'plane'
that may or may not be separate from our own.  (Dark matter?)

Matt "who can say?" G.