[LMB] OT: Practice for terraforming Beta Colony on Earthly deserts.

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Tue Jun 22 12:43:48 BST 2021

> On Jun 22, 2021, at 12:25 AM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We've had epidemics in the past,  H2N2 AKA the Hongkong flu,
> Criptosporidium,  H1N1 flu killed 12,469 people in America  in 2009. And
> HIV and AIDS and Ebola. Except for HIV, most of the epidemics didn't hit
> the massive amount of people that Covid 19 did. Hopefully we'll be more
> prepared the next time a new disease pops up.

“Spanish Flu”, but those of such magnitude have happened with about
the frequency of the Cubs winning the World Series.

—
In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate.
Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over."
--tweet by British columnist, Dan Hodges, June 15, 2015”