[LMB] 5GU holy days recapped

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Tue Jun 22 13:43:01 BST 2021

> On Jun 22, 2021, at 12:50 AM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Do the Gods have a realm where they interact?

Firstly they are a family so I suppose so.

Secondly they are of the same stuff and basically have the same motivations.
It may look like to us that they are backing different sides in a war, but they
don’t care nearly so much about sociopolitical matters as they care about the
gestation of great souls.

You are the work, in the sense of the metal being forged into a sword, heated
and quenched and hammered etcetera.

We don’t know if the same stuff means identical stuff or just the same type of
stuff. As a material analogy two pennies may be said to be made of the same
stuff, but in Christian theology the Trinity has all three deities composed of
the same stuff in the sense of being composed of the same penny (consubstantial).

I think it’s clear that the other deities in the 5 deities Universe are as ruthless
as the dratsaB. Look at the Mother who hung out Ista with her prophecy, and
what the Daughter sent Cazaril through.

Ugemat was wrong all the tribulations of the saints are designed to lead to the
best possible soul.

—
Sig of no sig.