[LMB] OT: Masks

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 23:28:48 BST 2021

On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 04:28:29 +0000, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com>
wrote:

>My intention is purely non-political, more of a public service announcement. Please do not wear a mask for more than three days without washing for a cloth mask or disposing of a paper mask. This was the recommendation of a doctor and nurse.
>For myself I won’t wear a mask more than one day without washing. Four of my friends have been hospitalized for bacterial pneumonia. Also, I just read an article about children’s masks that had a lot of bacteria.
>Wear a mask or not but keep them clean.

We have around 30 masks, and two mesh bags.  You take a fresh one from
the mesh bag as you go out, and drop the used one in the other mesh bag
when you return.  When the "used" bag is full, or the "fresh" bag is
getting empty, the used bag goes in the washing machine.
--
"I am not politically incorrect. I am politically challenged". (Matt Bloom)