[LMB] [OT] Atlantic crossings, was Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:41:53 BST 2021

The Roman's had pretty good ships but for the most part they were designed
for the Mediterranean sea. But theoretically they could have crossed the
Atlantic if they got lucky weather wise. And of course there were the
natives who may or may not have been  all that friendly. There may have
been contact but I doubts it was two way. Of course DNA evidence has
surprised us on the west coast of South America and on some Polynesian
islands.