[LMB] Madness

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 22:02:52 BST 2021

tidsel <egern at protonmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

There was an old high-school friend of mine who was suddenly tickled in
the ribs from behind by another friend from that social circle.  He got
kicked in the nuts when she spasmed.  She was rather apologetic about
it, as it wasn't intentional, but there was a general feeling that it
was an appropriate consequence.

Joel