[LMB] OT: Masks

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 02:01:33 BST 2021

A long time ago as a child I visited the Museum of Natural History in
Chicago where they had a section containing the remains of a very obese
woman who died well over a hundred years ago and was buried. When they
disenterred her body it had through the process of saponification had
turned into a green human shaped bar of soap. I thought of Irish Spring
soap.