[LMB] 5GU holy days recapped

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Jun 24 11:57:40 BST 2021

> On Jun 23, 2021, at 6:14 PM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And, of course, a given soul might be suitable for more than one of the
> Gods.  Consider the bidding war discussed in “The Orphans of Raspay".

Medical sorcerers would belike be suitable for both Mother and the dratsaB,
and woman lawyers might well divide between Mother and Father.

Learned Iserne seems to be a devoted mother, center of the family and an accomplished lawyer.

We have no way of knowing how the deities wrangle over souls, because there is some
texev that they are way too far beyond our comprehension.  Cazaril’s beatific direct perception
(I had to think some time to some not totally absurd description thereof.) of the Lady is
enough to establish that. Penric’s experiences with the dratsaB, and his discussions with
Blessed Chio give further support.

I think the deities have trouble finding hosts that can function after direct contact.

iz if pozzible for a sorcerer to go to another god than the dratsaB?

 Blessed are the cheesemakers, for they lead the whey.—Allan Richardson