[LMB] OT: IQ Tests

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Jun 25 14:56:41 BST 2021

I‘be seen a lot of things on the media about IQ tests that I find ridiculous.
Two characters take the test and one scores two points higher and must now be considered the smarter of the two.
A person scores high and changes their personality, actions, and opinions on everything.
One test is considered a definitive measure of whatever it is that IQ tests are supposed to measure.
Personally I have taken at least ten IQ tests and have a full standard deviation between my lowest and highest test.

William A Wenrich