[LMB] Panel discussion on heroism on Chalion

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 19:13:03 BST 2021

Patrick Vera <iiradned at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Lois posted the following on Baen's Bar:
>> The 4th Street Fantasy Convention, a long-running literary spec fic
>> convention here in Minneapolis, took place this past weekend.
> [...]
>> If you have never attended an SF con, this is a fair sample of what
>> the panel discussions are like.

I'd say that 4th Street is notable for the excellence of its panel
discussions (and conversations, and many other things).  Not all cons
are up to those standards.  :-)  I haven't been to 4th Street for many
years, but always enjoyed it when I did.  It was worth making the trip
from Kingston or Ottawa.

I wish they didn't always conflict with the floating north-eastern U.S.
filk con.

Joel