[LMB] OT: IQ Tests

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Jun 26 16:09:57 BST 2021

Certainly some IQ tests try to leave out culture. However, in any comprehension test, if the test taker has not been exposed to the words they need, they will fail the section. If they haven’t been taught the correct mathematical processes, they won’t pass anything that involves mathematics.
This has nothing to do with anything I ate in the individual just the background knowledge they have. If a student is told that counting is the best way of doing addition and subtraction they will have a problem with “1257+7315=?”.

William A Wenrich