[LMB] OT: Damn, damn, damn!!

Mark Allums mark at allums.email
Tue Jun 29 21:58:24 BST 2021

Don't attempt to find the ISO; it's obsolete.  Instead, install an
instance of Win 10 and and activate it, then join the Insider Preview.
You need a Microsoft account and sign in to it in Windows.  When you
join the Insider Preview, the next Windows Update will automatically
download and install the latest Win 11. Win 11 will activate
successfully with a Windows 10 Product Key.  You can find a legit key
for Windows 10 Pro for about $12 if you know where to look.  Note, I am
talking about installing it in a Virtual Machine.  It's too early to
install it on your main machine or really on any bare metal machine.

Mark