[LMB] July Vorkosigan Tea Party

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 06:35:22 BST 2021

From: Elizabeth Holden <alzurite at gmail.com>

Normally I'd be scheduling the next Vorkosigan Tea Party via Zoom for
Saturday,July 3, but that puts it close to both Canada Day and the Fourth
of July, a weekend on which I suspect many families will be getting
together to celebrate in person after a year and more of not seeing each
other.
So I think perhaps the afternoon of Saturday, July 10?  Any nay-sayers?
Opinions?
I know a lot of you - a lot of us - are suffering unusually hot weather.
Hang in there.
namaste,
Elizabeth

Gwynne: That's fine for me. Can't wait to see everyone!