[LMB] OT: automotive, was OT: Gender Roles , figures

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 07:37:17 BST 2021

In Europe cars were smaller then American cars, especially in the 1970s
when I  visited Germany. I remember getting a bit of culture shock each
time I arrived back in the States and saw those huge American cars. My
German Grandparents had a Opal. And my American Grandparents had a 975 Ford
Galaxy 500. A land yacht compared to the Opal.