[LMB] Matija

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Fri Oct 1 07:40:22 BST 2021

On 01/10/2021 05:19, alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca wrote:
> Bringing up images.google.com for "Matija", I see mostly male faces,
> but also a few female.

No, looking at images.google.com, it looks like one of the female faces
is a model on "matija.world" shopping website, and the other is a model
of a photographer, where Matija is the photographer's name.

> So is Matija one of those Evelyn/Evelyn names?

No, but there is a female form (the same was as the French have
Jean/Jeanne), which I won't quote, since Matthew George would only use
it as an insult.

Funnily enough, when I search for the female form of the name on
images.google.com I see plenty of male faces in the results.