[LMB] The heroine's journey

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:24:24 BST 2021

Frankly I don't think he thought of women heroines. He was firmly rooted in
the ancient stories of Gilgamesh,  Odysseys, Jason, Ivanhoe! Etc. Women in
these tales were allies and supporters of these "Heroes".
Infact,  in many  times ancient stories the Woman were  the catalyst such
as Helen in the "Illiad" as well as alies in Odysseus.
Sad to say we have lived in a Male dominated society for a long, long time.
However because of these conversations we have come to recognize those
inequalities in our society.
I'm optimistic that we will finally reach equality.
We just have to work together on what constitute a equal society.