[LMB] OT: Gender Roles

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Oct 1 13:39:00 BST 2021

Looks like another thread that has descended into insult and recrimination. Is it possible for us to discuss things we feel strongly about without getting nasty?
Gwynne and I disagree about a lot of things yet I consider her a friend, one that I am very worried about at the moment. She has never insulted or anyone else on the list in my recollection.
Could we all, please, follow her example.

William A Wenrich

  *    A sinner, utterly dependent on God’s grace.