[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Fri Oct 1 19:40:54 BST 2021

 Katrina, I'm so sorry about Glimmer. I hope you and Artemis can take comfort in each other's company.
Karen A. Wyle
    On Friday, October 1, 2021, 02:26:22 PM EDT, Katrina Long <k.m.allis at gmail.com> wrote:

 -
(Small cat Glimmer was hit by a car Monday week ago: she was found by
someone who tried to get her help, but she died on the way to the vet.  She
wasn't quite three.  I still feel like she will come back in, unapologetic,
meowing for fuss, food, more fuss in that order as she's done in the past.
Her sister Artemis seems fine .  Plus we just missed out on NZ  MIQ spots
for December on Tuesday.  But there'll be more chances for the MIQ slots,
and next year might be easier.)