[LMB] Heinlein

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 15:34:47 BST 2021

RAH's books are clearly not autobiographical (he laments this in his
letters, re: people who contact him and think he follows the
philosophy(ies) from, e.g., Stranger In A Strange Land). So, I don't think
we can read too much into other areas of his books regarding his personal
life experience. He was just writing stories, not revealing his own
experiences.

Fred