[LMB] The heroine's journey

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Oct 3 01:32:55 BST 2021

Before you can acknowledge truth, you have to believe that there is such a thing as objective truth. As long as people insist on his truth or her truth we will invariably talk past each other and can never learn anything.
Absolutely people’s past experience will influence their perceptions. I believe that there is such a thing as truth that goes deeper than perception.
An example I use is, if your experience somehow has been that bowling balls are usually very light, I still will not like you to drop one on my foot. I don’t even want to be around if you drop one on your own foot.

William A Wenrich

  *    A sinner, utterly dependent on God’s grace.